This Unit deals with the management of public and private aid for research schemes, from a range of international, national, autonomous and local financing bodies.
The Unit’s main objective is to procure resources to fund the scientific activities carried out both by researchers at the BioDonostia HRI and the IHOs in the territory of Gipuzkoa and by researchers at the member centres.
- Daily review of newsletters, journals, press, funding bodies’ websites, etc. in search of new aid schemes for research (Projects, Human Resources, Training, Scientific Communication, etc.).
- Dissemination of the aid schemes both to the Institute’s researchers and to the member centres.
- Publication of aid schemes on the Institute’s website.
- Advice on preparing aid applications to financing agencies (requisites, documentation, etc.).
- Review and processing of aid applications to financing agencies.
- Processing of requests for project appraisal by the Clinical Research Ethics Committee (CREC).
- Dissemination and management of the rulings for granting aid to researchers and the processing of corrections.
- Advice for the Support Units and the researchers in project-related matters.
Marisabel Arzamendi Sesé: Project Unit Manager
Tfno.: + 34 943 006285
Amaia Pedruzo Suso: Head of Financial – Administration and Human Resources
Tfno.: +34 943 006290
Javier Amayra Caro: European Project Management Technician
Tfno.: + 34 943 007408
Maite López Aldaz: Support Technician
Tfno.: + 34 943 006256