Department dealing with the Institute’s financial-administrative management. Its objectives are as follows:
- To establish and maintain control and implementation programmes to guarantee efficient and legal handling of all the budgets, finances and accounting.
- To offer personalised information and advice to both the Institute’s internal staff (researchers, doctors, etc.) and its external staff (clients, suppliers, etc.).
- To offer a tool that enables researchers to gain immediate and up-to-date access to all data corresponding to their projects/clinical trials through our website, from any computer terminal with Internet access (computer, mobile phone, etc.), and so ensuring the financial management is fully transparent.
- Financial Project Management:
- Communication and advice to the head researchers on the economic and financial issues involved in their research projects.
- Validation of the costs attributed to the projects and verification of their eligibility.
- Processing of extension applications and/or requests to change items with the funding body.
- Preparation of the research projects’ financial reports, both in their follow-up and final versions.
- Audits of the research projects.
- Financial Agreement Management: contracts, agreements, donations, etc.
- Communication and advice to the head researchers and subscribers of the agreements as regards the financial and legal aspects.
- Processing of the necessary documents.
- Issuing of invoices for the services provided by the Institute and control of payment of the issued invoices.
- Coordination of the Institute’s purchase or service contracting procedures with the contracting service at the Donostia University Hospital, in accordance with [Spanish] Law 9/2017 of 8 November on Public Sector Contracts transposing into Spanish law the Directives of the European Parliament and of the Council 2014/23/EU and 2014/24/EU of 26 February 2014.
- Advisory service and allocation of passwords to researchers to enable them to see their documents on the online projects platform on the Institute’s website.
Marisol Blanco Sesma: Head of Financial Project Management and Administration
Tfno.: +34 943 006252
Olaia Gainza Rubia: Projects Financial Management
Tfno.: +34 943 006076
Yanira Liñares González: Projects Financial Management
Tfno.: +34 943 006134
Sandra Sousa Rodrigues: Projects Financial Management
Tfno.: +34 943 006076
Jara Hortal Gutiérrez: Management Technical Assistant
Tfno.: +34 943 006135