The Communication department manages the Institute’s internal and external communication and image matters, providing the user with information and coordinating relations with the media. It also boosts and disseminates actions to generate adapted content.
The functions that are carried out in the Communication department are:
- Image and brand management.
- Daily following of the information shown in different media outlets (press, radio, internet and TV).
- Writing and disseminating information and disclosure documents:
- Preparing newsletters and reports.
- Writing press releases.
- Updating news for the website.
- Maintenance of social networks.
- Media liaison.
Itziar Rincón Arratibel
Tel.: + 34 943 006109
You can send us your suggestions using this form:
Our aim is to provide the best possible service. Your opinion and collaboration will help us achieve this goal. Please fill out the form with your details and tell us, in the free text field, how we can help you.
Thank you in advance.