Objectives and lines
These are the main lines of work and their associated objectives:
Programme 1 P1: Evaluation of health policies.
This is a line of the epidemiological type related to measurement of the epidemiological and economic burden of chronic diseases, their determining factors and evaluation of the impact of their modification by health policies.
- SP1 Measurement of the prevalence of dependence produced by chronic disease in the general population by means of mathematical models: ictus, acquired brain injury and Alzheimer’s disease.
- SP2 Evaluation of the cost of disability associated to chronic disease: ictus, acquired brain injury and Alzheimer’s disease.
- SP3 Total economic burden of chronic disease on the population: ictus, acquired brain injury and Alzheimer’s disease.
- SP4 Evaluation of the impact on health and the economy of cancer screening programmes (breast and bowel) in the Basque Country.
- SP5 Study and evaluation of the impact on the health of carers due to their work of caring for dependent elderly people.
- SP6 Evaluation of the impact on health and costs of health policies aimed at reducing the consumption of salt and sugary drinks in the Spanish population.
- SP7 Impact of osteoporosis treatments on the incidence of hip fractures.
Programme 2 P2: Evaluation of integrated organisational models for chronic diseases.
In our group we specify sub-programmes for patients with poly-pathology, pathology of the locomotor apparatus and cancer.
- SP1 European CAREWELL project: Multi-level integration for patients with complex needs.
- SP2 Evaluation of the application in Osakidetza of the integrated model of care for patients with poly-pathology.
- SP3 Evaluation of an integrated model of care for pathology of the locomotor apparatus by means of discrete event simulation.
- SP4 Studies of survival and costs of care in patients with prostate, bowel, breast and lung cancer.
- SP5 Evaluation of an integrated model of health and social care for heart failure in the Alto Deba, Bajo Deba and Goierri-Alto Urola OHIs.
Programme 3 P3: Evaluation of health technologies
The economic evaluation methodology is complex due to requiring the use of mathematical models that represent the natural history of the disease. In the group we have a programme for evaluating interventions which has been applied to different treatments and diagnostic tests.
- SP1 Use of thrombolysis treatment in the case of ictus.
- SP2 Pharmacological treatment of hepatitis C with the new direct-acting antivirals
- SP3 Diagnostic tests such as genetic testing aimed at predicting the risk of metastasis in breast cancer (Oncotype).
- SP4 Evaluation of cost and quality of life in regard to using bariatric surgery in patients with morbid obesity
- SP5 Population impact of hepatitis C treatment in Navarre
|Arantzazu Arrospide Elgarresta||OSI Alto Debafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Iñigo Etxebarria Foronda||OSI Alto Debaemail@example.com|
|Ania Gorostiza Lopez de Subijana||OSI Alto Debafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Oliver Ibarrondo Olagüenaga||OSI Alto Debaemail@example.com|
|María Luz Jáuregui García||OSI Tolosaldeafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Marisa Merino Hernández||OSI Tolosaldeaemail@example.com|
|Myriam Soto Ruiz De Gordoa||OSI Alto Debafirstname.lastname@example.org|